I Love My iPad

Go nuts over the variety of digital gadgets in the market.

I Love My iPad

New postby xxhwcoco » 06 Jan 2011 17:31

iPad is considered as the most popular pockect PC today, I have got one from Hongkong in Christmas. Now, I keep in touch with world's latest news and fashions at any time with my iPad. For things between iPad and computer or other devices, I chosed a kind of converter which can transfer movies and music between Apple iPad and your PC, duplicate iPad contents to iTunes, convert and transfer incompatible videos/audios/CD/DVD/ISO images/IFO folder to iPad, and share files among numerous devices. Here I share this software for you, and hope all of you enjoying iPad!
xxhwcoco

Re: I Love My iPad

New postby shamilton » 22 Jun 2011 12:48

I would have to agree that an ipad can be your entertainment gadget though it is still not at the level of being a pocket pc. The term pc has evolved into something deeper which is why you cannot just associate it with something that lets you handle documents, emails and search the web.

And for the record, this could not be considered as a pocket pc even. Have you seen the size of this thing?
shamilton

New postby dannsalik » 07 Jul 2011 02:38

Hi, your offering software is paid, full version required money? Have you another site to download this software??
dannsalik

New postby androidsms » 20 Jul 2011 12:45

If it useful....?
androidsms

Return to Mobile Phone, PDA & Gadgets